By placing an order with Caterina Wills Jewellery you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set on this page.
You must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit card/debit card issued by a Bank acceptable to us.
All prices are in British pounds sterling and delivery is charged in addition but will be clearly displayed.
Each piece is handcrafted using a variety of materials all of which are nickel free. Sometimes it can be difficult to match size, colour and shape of the design/beads exactly to those shown in the images on the website so please allow for small variations to the image shown. If there are any drastic differences you will be emailed an image prior to purchase.
All orders are subject to availability, some are made to order but you will be notified of the lead time for these items. Items are dispatched on receipt of cleared funds into our Bank account. When you place an order with us you are entering into a contract whereby you accept the price and description of the goods.
Please note that items sent outside the UK may be subject to import duty, fees and taxes. Any additional fees incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
All items are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for which will require a signature on delivery. If more than one item is purchased these will be sent out in separate orders. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses. Your order should be with you within 3-5 working days but subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible. If you require an order urgently please contact us for delivery options. Some items are made to order and may require longer to produce, the item description will state this.
All items are posted in a gift box or bag with protective packaging.
International Orders and Taxes:
We use a standard pricing policy for the UK and Channel Islands which ensures that all of our customers are charged the same price, regardless of where they live. We do not offer VAT refunds on orders delivered to the Channel Islands. All total prices for goods displayed on the checkout page represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For EU deliveries, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment. These customers will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
If you are buying from outside the UK you may incur further taxes and import duties for which we will not be responsible for.
International orders will be sent by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for which a signature will be required on delivery, this can take anywhere between 7 and 21 days.
All our jewellery is handmade in a studio in the UK and we pride ourselves on producing quality items. All items are checked and fit for purpose when dispatched.
To prolong the life of your jewellery we ask that you take the time to review the care instructions upon receiving the jewellery. We regret that any jewellery damaged as a result of not following care instructions must be replaced at the customers expense.
If an item becomes faulty, we are happy to offer a re-stringing service free of charge for 2 months from the date of purchase providing proper care has been taken of the jewellery. Thereafter we will be happy to repair your jewellery for a small fee. Please contact us prior to returning item and note that repairs can take up to 14 days from receipt of item. We will contact you by email once received and advise of any charges that will be incurred.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and therefore if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy to offer an exchange or gift voucher (or refund within 7 days subject to compliance with distance selling regulations) for any unworn returned goods (except earrings) subject to the following:
1. We do not accept returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
2. You must contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods via email (see also distant selling regulations) if you wish to return goods
3. Items must be returned unworn and in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
4. Cost of returned items is at the customers expense.
5. All items are returned at the customers own risk therefore we recommend that you use a guaranteed or trackable returns method.
6. All exchanges will be subject to postage costs and gift vouchers will be issued within 7 days of receipt of goods.
7. If a product returned is not in a fully saleable condition or the packaging is damaged we reserve the right to refuse the return.
8. Postage costs will not be refunded.
9. Any item which is adjusted or made to customer specification cannot be returned.
10. For International Order returns follow UK instructions, customer is responsible for all return costs.
How to Return an item:
1. Email email@example.com quoting your order number and reason for return.
2. We will reply with returns instructions and return address.
3. Ensure your item is packaged securely and re-use protective packaging that came with the order, we will not be held responsible for any item we receive that is damaged in transit.
4. Upon receipt of your return it will be checked for return suitability and an exchange or gift voucher issued as applicable.
Distance Selling Regulation:
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you have up to 7 days after you receive your item to cancel your order (except earrings or items made to your specifications) To cancel an order email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with instructions on returning goods. We do not cover postage costs of returning goods except in the case of faulty goods.